INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That's where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one's health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer
Intouch B2D brings the promise of integrated multi-channel marketing to life via the implementation of integrated marketing systems to enable better targeting, cross-channel measurement, marketing automation across all touch points and attribution/ROI tracking. These systems require a sophisticated and consultative approach to understanding the available technology landscape and how it can and should be implemented within an organization's marketing strategy and ecosystem.
We are seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer who is a subject matter expert of the platform.
You will be expected to provide a high level of expertise in the design and functionality of business requests. The ideal candidate will have experience in the implementation of the platform, performing impact analysis of application changes across various components, and the ability to provide development estimates for business requests.
This is not an entry level position, but rather a role for a technologist with a substantial portfolio of experiences and accomplishments including working in an agile team environment with architects and other cloud engineers.
The Intouch Group has a fast-moving culture where high performance is rewarded and recognized. As part of Intouch B2D you'll have ready access and exposure to our agency partners as your contributions enable broader customer experience.
- Expertise with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of requirements and solution design
- Ability to perform platform standup and implementation activities
- Triage and remediate platform and tactic implementations
- Develop dashboards to communicate campaign and marketing performance
- Possess a strong understanding of IP Warming best practices
- Able to utilize Everest (ReturnPath) to run robust reports and monitor IP health
- Build and maintain marketing campaigns using automations and journey including email, text messaging, integration events and A|B/multivariant testing
- Interpret and translate metrics/analytics into insightful analysis to drive change and campaign performance
- Familiar with building email templates and content using Content Builder
- Test platform configuration and integrations to ensure they support the business requirements
- Configure data ingestion and ETL operations
- Provide guidance to other operational teams on automation and journey best practices
The Perfect Fit:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education plus professional experience required
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Certified Administrator and Certified Developer credentials
- Experience in Salesforce Interaction Studio a plus
- Experience with common API development and usage
- Familiarity with data model and ETL concepts
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing
- Proficiency in REST, JSON and .NET
- Experience with formal test case authoring and test execution
- Experience with Salesforce core products such as Service Cloud, Health Cloud or Experience Cloud (Community Cloud)
- Familiarity with relational database design and operations
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.