Three Deep has been designated as a high growth Marketing Cloud partner by Salesforce and we are looking to expand our team with Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants.
As a SFMC Consultant, you will have a combination of business analysis and technical implementation experience paired with expert knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and how to best leverage it to provide maximum business value. You'd be a good fit if you are passionate about working alongside clients and other delivery disciplines to drive top tier Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment.
If you possess these skills and are interested in expanding your career while looking for a new challenge, read on and join us in expanding Three Deep's Salesforce Marketing Cloud practice.
- Be the expert in the Digital Marketing domain and have deep understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Own and drive Three Deep's Salesforce Marketing Cloud practice forward
- Analyze client's work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize marketing solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrate broad technical solutions leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
- Lead an implementation delivery team, orchestrating high level marketing strategies into specific email marketing communications
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions for the Salesforce implementation
- Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders - delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for stakeholder and campaign impact
- Collaborate with other digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create successful solutions
- Act as the "go to" resource for the team to bounce ideas off of and collaborate with to solve complex channel challenges
- Liaise directly with Digital Solutions teams to improve and optimize client metrics
- Present findings/suggestions to clients and internal stakeholders in an educational capacity while influencing their decisions
- Travel to client sites for onsite discovery and solution presentations
You'd be a good fit if you:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with the Salesforce Eco-System.
- At least 7 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency. Digital marketing industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Advanced Administrator preferred
- At least 2 full project implementations on the Salesforce Platform that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Salesforce
- Deep functional expertise in applications on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Solid knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
- Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight on complex and/or large consulting projects
- Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined time frames
- Fluent and current on technical architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other additional project members
- Excellent reasoning ability: Define problems, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make creative leaps.
- Exceptional at building and presenting concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities
- Have a strong sense of accountability and decision-making capability
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insight from raw information
- Strategic and executional understanding of the channels at Three Deep