Accenture's Distribution and Marketing Business Service helps the Chief Marketing Officers and Heads of Retail, Distribution, and Digital at Financial Services organizations to enhance customer engagement, grow revenues, cut cost-to serve, and stay ahead of the market. Our unique blend of innovative digital thinking, financial services expertise and market-leading technology is coupled with a comprehensive breadth of skills, a global footprint, and a network of nearly 50,000 financial services professionals with wide-ranging experience in developing, delivering and managing strategies and solutions. These capabilities and assets enable us to generate growth and create new business models that drive high performance across our clients’ organizations.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
We are seeking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Salesforce professionals to work with the business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com to a wide variety of financial services clients (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets) at the enterprise level. Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities. Candidates should be able to design marketing, sales, and service business processes that align and take advantage of the Salesforce.com capabilities. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements and align with the business strategy. Candidates should have an understanding of Call Centers, Contact Centers or Delivery Centers as well as marketing, sales, and services processes. Candidates should have an understanding of key operational metrics and performance indicators used to manage a Customer Relationship Support environment. Candidates should possess knowledge of the relationship between a Customer Support environment and other Business units such as Sales, or Back-Office. Candidates should have knowledge of one or more key technology enablers used within a Customer Support environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience with one or more of the following: Management Consulting and/or Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM, Oracle, Microsoft or Salesforce systems implementation experience in either Management Consulting or the financial services industries (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance)
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM systems, Salesforce.com in either implementation, development or architecture capacity
- Project Management experience.
- Managing or leading a team of CRM, Salesforce consultants/developers/admins
- Bachelor Degree is required for this position
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience in the home office
- Sales, Marketing, Service and Cloud experience
- Salesforce.com certifications
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- Call center experience
- Understanding of key CRM Business Architectural concepts
- Agile and Iterative experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to estimate, plan and effectively execute and control projects to deliver agreed upon scope on time within budget
- Effective people development skills with a proven ability to coach and grow project team members
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to and / or experience in CRM functionality in financial service industries (e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines insurance, Small Commercial Lines Insurance, Large Specialty Insurance, Life insurance, Capital markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-National Companies.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Actively pursue project opportunities and cultivate client relationships
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities..