A career in our Salesforce Sales practice, within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
As part of our sales team, you'll help our clients improve the sales process cycle from lead generation through purchase by making it more targeted, personal and coordinated across channels and better manage customer acquisition and interactions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor DegreeMinimum Years of Experience
5 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Master DegreePreferred Fields of Study
Marketing, Management Information SystemsCertification(s) Preferred
One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications: Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, Certified Sales/Service Consultant, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Email SpecialistPreferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in roles assisting large organizations with improving the performance of their Sales, Service, Marketing, R&D, IT, and Operations business units. This includes understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, including: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback. For roles within Financial Services, prior experience in Financial Services preferred; for roles within Healthcare Industry Advisory, prior experience in Healthcare industry preferred.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Lead and/or facilitating teams to develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how;
- Identify and address client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting comprehensive written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Draft, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Experience with Software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience inSalesforce.com and/or Veeva;
- Implement system applications, software configurations, or other related coding in the following technological product suites; Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications;
- Deliver dynamic experiences through Customer Engagement and Loyalty in the following platforms, Community Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot, SessionM, Comarch, Epsilon, Cheetah, CrowdTwist;
- Know Third-party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
- Utilize PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality; and,
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across global teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.