$100K — $150K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Lightning Developer to join our team remotely.
Position can be filled remotely across Canada.
- Designing and implementing Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the integration requirements and involve in development.
- Should support in translations of Functional requirements into detailed Technical
Designs and prepare the integrations process-flows.
- Prepare the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, and integration needs of the application.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs.
- Operate, support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
- Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of existing integrations and provide guidance.
- 5+ years of work experience with Salesforce.com projects.
- Should be expert in Salesforce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Apex Programming and Force.com capabilities.
- Should be familiar with General CRM functionalities.
- Should be familiar with Development and Support project life cycle.
- Work experience should include creating custom user interfaces with Visual force, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes in 5-6 end to end projects at least minimum of 6 months duration in each project.
- Should have work experience in Integration projects using Web Services / Integration tools.
- Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
- Platform Developer 2 and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Must be able to design solutions and form/drive related plans.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law
Valid through: 7/4/2021