Salesforce Lightning Developer - ConnectMe Center of Excellence Senior Consultant Are you passionate about working with cutting edge Salesforce.com technologies? Does the opportunity to work on Salesforce.com-based solution that is changing the way that companies are engaging with their employees excite you? The ConnectMe CoE team is at the center of building, implementing, and supporting the digital workplace of tomorrow for our clients. Work you’ll doAs a ConnectMe LightningDeveloper, you will use your knowledge of andexperience with innovative Cloudtechnologiesand trends to optimize business results by:
- Being directly involved in the continued development of Deloitte’s own product, ConnectMe, built on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Working with the Product Owner to identify and build innovative Lightning components that meet the need of our clients. ConnectMe to exceed client expectations
- Providing your expert knowledge in SFDC to support the implementation and support of the product for our clients.
- Support the team by customizing demonstrations of the product to show clients the power of ConnectMe.
Human Capital Platform and Innovation In today’s rapidly changing environment, innovation is everywhere, including the world of HR. A new HR or talent product is on the market every few days. Staying on top of the latest technology trends in the HR ecosystem is essential to ensure you’re providing the tools, solutions and services that today’s workforce demands. Working with Deloitte enables you to reach into our community of experts to always be out in front and taking the lead in the world of Digital HR. Qualifications Required:
- Direct experience with SFDC Service Cloud, Communities, or Force.com (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com)
- Strong SFDC knowledge including integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools - e.g. Datastage)
- Hands on experience with building Lightning components
- Strong technical foundation including: 5+ years’ experience with advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, SOA
- Strong understanding of SLDC methodologies
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Up to 50% travelrequired.
- 4 - 6 years of related experience
- Experience leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Salesforce Certification a strong plus
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes preferred
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred in computer science, information systems, or othertechnology-related field