About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Build Salesforce applications/frameworks using Apex and Lightning Component Framework (Aura and LWC) and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team on how to build salesforce solutions that solve current needs while being flexible to future changes.
- Be a force multiplier for the individuals on your team
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce.com and integrating Salesforce.com with other external platforms using REST/SOAP, Push Topics, Platform events and Salesforce Connect
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
- Guide the growth of one to two junior developers on the team, including mentoring, career development, and performance management.
- Document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
- Work closely with the QA Engineering team to optimize the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and test automation frameworks for the team.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Deep experience with Salesforce development, integrations and enterprise application architectures within Salesforce (Apex, LWC, LWC, SFDX, Tooling API)
- Advanced knowledge of Apex development and development patterns
- Familiarity with SFDC specific IDE and version control configurations (Github, BitBucket) for Salesforce development (VSCode, Intelli J, SFDX)
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development
- Ability to quickly hop into the Salesforce codebase or meta structure, and find your way around
- Desire to get involved in deciding what gets built to solve challenges for the customer and the company
- Take pride in mentoring and managing other SFDC developers
Bonus ingredients* (Nonessential skills)
- Familiar with Invocable Classes and Variables
- Experience implementing trigger frameworks and DAO patterns
- Knowledge of Salesforce specific CICD applications (AutoRabit, Compado, ANT)
- Familiarity leveraging Heroku, AWS and/or iPaaS for SFDC integrations