The Salesforce Lead will be responsible for Salesforce Change Requests: adhering to processes, completing the approved tickets and supporting execution of the Salesforce optimization initiative. This is an opportunity to utilize your developed Salesforce Admin skills, make recommendations for improvement based on your knowledge of best practices, and take on new challenges. This is an integral role for ConsumerTrack, and the ideal candidate should be process-oriented, tactical, and detail-oriented, with the ability to learn many aspects of the business and desire to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
How will you make an Impact?
- Execute Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, assignment rules, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, app integrations, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Become an expert in understanding how each team uses Salesforce; identify and present solutions for more efficient and effective use of the views and tools available in the system
- Create, update and maintain documentation on system settings, business operations that involve Salesforce, and procedures for utilizing Salesforce, working with all teams to enforce and support business processes throughout the organization
- Own new user and ongoing user training, catered to each role, as well as the communication of any platform changes to all end users and stakeholders
What do you bring to us?
- Experience: 3+ years of Salesforce Administration successfully completing tickets and projects on time and with desired outcome. Salesforce certification preferred.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, processes, validations, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity. Understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Organizational Agility and Flexibility – know how to get things done both through formal channels and informal networks. Able to flow with project changes; when things shift course mid-stream, you can pivot and re-orient quickly.
- Experience working with teams of various disciplines (sales, operations, analytics); strong cross-functional communication and coordination.
- Extremely detail-oriented, delivering quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Complex problem-solving skills and a