The Lead Application Architect designs and develops IT applications architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Lead Application Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. The Lead Application Architect performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
Be a part of the Technology team -- be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology. Humana is seeking an lead Application Architect that will help define and drive our Citizen Developer Pipeline along .
- Define the current application architecture, and identify issues within it, including tracking technical debt.
- Refine and/or redesign application architecture to meet the organization’s changing business requirements.
- Ensure the design meets the business service level agreements (SLAs) for availability and performance.
- Refine and/or redesign application architecture to be more cost-effective, including the optimal selection of implementation. technologies, practices, and skills for application delivery success.
- Iteratively document and improve architectural approaches, service design, and development processes and approaches.
- Create and maintain application architecture deliverables and artifacts (e.g. S.A. D.).
- Builds and Leverages Feedback Loop.
- Determine Impacts.
- Mentor Others.
- Facilitates Change
- Facilitates Culture
- Grows Others
- Manages for Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8+ experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Prior project architect and/or team lead experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cloud CRM solutions and integrations
- Development experience using Eclipse, Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, Triggers, XML, HTML, SOQL, and SQL
- Understanding of System Integration Testing, Load Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Test Class Coverage, Testing, Platform SLAs, and Salesforce.com Cloud Integration
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC, OO principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of relational databases, legacy systems integration, and design patterns
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Database experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server, or DB2
- Development experience using CSS and XSLT
- Experience with SOAP/WSDL and REST APIs
- Experience with Eclipse and TFS
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Process Builder
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com Service Cloud, .Net and mainframe development
- Prior experience in thehealthcare industry
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours