Salesforce Engineer is responsible for develop and support Salesforce.com solutions coming from various internal departments as a developer. We are looking for someone who is technically strong, driven, able to work on technical steps and able to troubleshoot blocker issues by him/herself.
- Provide day to day SFDC platform and user support
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third party systems
- Work closely from an SFDC developer perspective with internal business partners to review operational processes and identify configuration inefficiencies in SFDC setup
- Advise opportunities for automation from a development approach
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including validation rules, workflows, processes builders, flows, approval process, apex, and visualforce.
- Work together with Internal System Team members to manage project implementations as a developer
- Post deployment technical support
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for technical designs and deployments
- Partnering with Internal System Team members on training documents and project plans creation
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as provide business intelligence analytics
- 4+ years of experience as SFDC Developer
- 2+ years of of experience as SFDC Administrator
- Hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers, Force.com platform is a must have requirement
- Work experience with third party APIs to upload data into Salesforce and export data out of Salesforce into external tools
- Experience working withData Engineering/Data Science teams
- Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools is a must have requirement
- BA/BS, System Analyst equivalent experiencepreferred
- Experience working with Intacct, Apttus, JIRA and Zendesk preferred
- Demonstrated experience with integration of SFDC with other systems (database exports/imports, home-grown systems, Intacct, Apttus, Zendesk)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Be a member of an exceptional team - we’re growing and your career with us will too!
- Rich suite of benefit plans - Employee premiums paid 100%
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- Market-leading fully paid Parental Leave
- Retirement savings - 401k plan with a Company match
- Meaningful Equity
- Quarterly Hack Weeks to support and reward innovation
- Beautiful downtown Oakland office in a great location, with stunning views of Lake Merritt
- Conveniently located close to public transportation
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly All Hands meetings, Lunch-and-Learns, all-company offsite, etc.
- Commuter and Parking monthly subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches twice a week, breakfast on Fridays, and more. Access to corporate gym membership rates and other discounts and employee perks!