We are looking for dedicated senior software engineers who want to work for one of “Utah’s Most Admired Companies”. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining software programs using a variety of technologies, but primarily using Salesforcetechnologies while adding to a culture of putting people first, growth, continuous improvement, integrity, ethics, quality and professionalism.
How You'll Contribute
- Develop software that ensures a high level of performance for all business use cases including web page performance, SOQL performance, Salesforce governor limit optimizations, etc.
- Works well with others. Effectively communicates with colleagues both on the Salesforce team and cross-functional teams.
- Be able to work with business analysts to determine business requirements and technical design
- Provide estimate of hours on bugs and enhancement requests.
- Participate in Code Reviews and make recommendations based on industry best standards around Force.com and the APEX language.
- Responsible for design and development of thorough unit test code.
- Responsible for ensuring applications have logging and monitoring capabilities.
- Responsible for producing bug-free code, then working with the QA team to verify code quality.
- Assist the team in performing software releases to production every 5 weeks.
- Maintain technical documentation and ensure continued consistency for entire application projects/products.
- Responsible for responding to application outages
- Ensure the success and growth of the team by mentoring and coaching junior peers while striving to share your knowledge with senior peers
- Effectively relays status and concerns upward to management.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the way we collaborate. Actively seek ways to improve processes. Welcome feedback and respond in a positive way
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years’ experience developing software
- Experience using Salesforcetechnologies such as APEX, SOQL, VisualForce pages, etc.
- Experience architecting and implementing SOAP and RESTful web service protocols
- Functional knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.
- Experience in making admin and configuration changes to SFDC
- Experience with using Subversion or comparable source control repository
- Develop efficient methods to reuse existing components
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive training—we rank No. 3 among the world’s top training organizations
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Flexible schedules
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve