Who You’ll Work With
In our Salesforce business, we help our clients bring the most impactful customer experiences to life and we do that in a way that makes our clients the hero of their transformation story. We are passionate about and dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team, recognizing that diverse team members who are celebrated for bringing their authentic selves to their work build solutions that reach more diverse populations in innovative and impactful ways. Our team is comprised of customer strategy experts, Salesforce-certified experts across all Salesforce capabilities, industry experts, organizational and cultural change consultants, and project delivery leaders. As the 3rd largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to meaningful work that aligns to their personal and professional goals.
Salesforce - Director
What You’ll Do
Accountability for the account focused practice, including driving quality, sales, recruiting, account management, consulting, and all operational aspects, including:
- Practice Building – Drive overall account growth through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work, and thought leadership.
- Team & Individual Development – Maximize team performance through an effective team approach that increases productivity and job satisfaction.
- Engagement Management – Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- 20-40% target utilization at the designated enterprise client account. Responsible for the profitability of all Salesforce offerings at the designated enterprise account, with revenue management expectations of $15-20 million per year. Identifies opportunities for growth and maturation of Salesforce offerings. Provides oversight and governance of all sold and managed Salesforce projects.
- Drives business development with the proper information, tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements within the offering. Builds and develops relationships with Salesforce and owns joint sales pursuits.
- Develops case studies and training materials; conducts brown bags and provides guidance for Salesforce Practice.
- Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates, and point-of-view papers. Creates reusable collateral to be used as sales and delivery accelerators.
- Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for cloud offerings and understands how Slalom practice areas interact.
- Oversees quality assurance of project delivery.
- Assigns practice area development tasks when resources are between projects.
- Responsible for People\Career Management and project staffing.
- Supports recruiting and onboarding of new employees.
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years’ experience in a large consulting environment.
- Deep technical understanding of Salesforce with demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce architecture and APIs.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expert at project delivery, including all aspects of program management and the SDLC.
- Expert business development skills.
- Expert communication (verbal and written).
- Expert business operations (e.g., invoicing, SOWs, margins, utilization).
- Skilled at managing multiple complex projects.
- Excellent mentoring and leadership skills.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong work ethic with the proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly innovative environment.