Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group
The development engineer will participate in an Agile software development process as a Scrum team member for a large Salesforce CRM implementation, participating in all relevant Scrum activities. The engineer will conduct and attend peer reviews as needed. Provide development for an Agile team that consults with product owner to offer solutions using best software and engineering practices. Involved in providing solutions in response to product owner requests. Works with other product team members to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards. May works with operations staff to define an operational framework that defines, develops and implements delivery systems, systems management, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of knowledge and information to appropriate groups.
- Developing Salesforce CRM software applications
- Creating software and specifications using standard software process including Agile as well as organizational software processes
- Performing software development functions for teams ranging from 8 to 15 team members
- Conceive, plan, make and implement original approaches to solve complex problems of diverse scope.
- Prepare technical concepts to internal audiences. May work with operations staff to define an operational framework that defines, develops and implements delivery systems, systems management, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of knowledge and information to appropriate groups. Good software engineering practices
- Prepares technical support standards, evaluates software and system problems and potential solutions to application systems requirements. Will have demonstrated ability to solve complex application and data-related problems and be able to resolve issues relating to data security and integrity of controls.
- Initiates and develops concepts to solve extremely complex situations with little or no precedent. Creates new opportunities for the use of new technology.
- Performs systems design and analysis, develops codes and testing to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems, users and applications components.
- Part of a team that works with other IT groups to ensure solid cross-functional decisions are made as a team.
- 5-7 years of Salesforce experience
- 7-9 years of programming/systems analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database.
- B.S in computer science
- Financial Services domain knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering with a minimum of 5 years of software engineering experience, experience and competency in software coding on multiple platforms, grasp of cloud-based tools, techniques, systems, and solutions required. Broad knowledge of custom application development in CRM applications.
- Experience with: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft .NET, Linux, Issue Tracking Software, Source Control Software, Requirement Management, Software Design; object oriented design/development required; Java, UML, Design Patterns, XML, SQL, SVN, Git, Android, WPF, XAML, C, C++, JIRA, Aha, Confluence; experience and competency in formal software design, utilizing standard tools and standard approaches; experience and competency in software requirement analysis; experience with Automated Test; experience with Software Processes including Agile and Waterfall; experience managing projects through entire SDLC using Agile backlog tools, e.g. Rally, HP, etc.