West Monroe Partners is hiring a Salesforce Developer with prior consulting experience to join our growing Customer Experience Practice in our San Francisco office. You will participate in business process due diligence, gathering requirements, designing solutions, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects and implementing configurations. You will create, document and test system interface specifications and client business processes. In this role, you will be creating and maintaining system-related documentation, such as business requirements, user guides, process flows, configuration worksheets, project binders, status reports, etc. with all pertinent project information.
What will you be doing?
- Meet with clients to determine technical requirements
- Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform, including templates specific to Private Equity, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- Produce tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
Here's what you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience working on the Salesforce platform preferred
- 3+ years hands-on experience or depth on other CRM software packages required (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, Saleslogix, Oracle On-Demand, or similar)
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Ability to work in the Unites States without limitation now or in the future
- Ability to travel 50% (post-covid19).