Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 5000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they connect with their customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. As the 6th largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
Job Title: Salesforce - Developer
The Salesforce Developer works in conjunction with the project Architect to build the technical solution for a client need. Depending on the nature of the project, this role will be required to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development, and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation.
Project Delivery Responsibilities
· Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
· Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
· Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
· Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
· Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
· Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
· Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
· Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
· 2+ years of CRM experience
· Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
· Minimum 2 years of Salesforce platform experience (3+ years preferred)
· Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
· Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
· Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click application administration interface
· Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
· Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
· Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Job Number: JO-1710-1900