• You will join a small and elite team. That means you will learn a lot and carry responsibility quickly. Getting up to speed is not an 8 to 5 job.
• You will work with clients, often dealing with high-level executives (CEO, CFO, CIO). This requires you to have strong communication skills and an interest in understanding their business before developing solutions.
• You will work in a no nonsense environment where everyone is passionate about results that we can be proud of. That can be taxing and requires going the extra mile.
• You will need to be a fast learner, always curious of how we can get better. You need to be willing to spend the extra time to find the "elegantly simple" solution.
• You will implement a modern Platform as a Service (PaaS), Salesforce 1 (aka Force.com) and apply solid programming disciplines. We use the Scrum methodology on all of our projects.
• You have proven capabilities in object oriented analysis and design, applied Java and/or C# experience, are well versed in SQL and database modeling, and can hold your own in HTML & Java Script.
• You combine your technical background with a demonstrated understanding of some of the business processes in marketing, sales, operations and customer service. You make choices based on understanding the ROI.
• We will teach you the Salesforce 1 platform. We would love it if you have some prior experience working with Visualforce, Apex and SOQL to make the ramp-up faster.
• You can work with clients to develop requirements in a direct and confident way. You can "lean in" to the solution by showing prototypes quickly to engender better conversations.
• You get excited when you create simple and intuitive solutions to complex business and technical requirements. You care about improving our client's overall business performance.
How You Can Measure Your Success:
• Clients love working with you. They trust your input and guidance.
• You will lead your first project after 3 months on the job.
• You create technical solutions that have a positive ROI for your client's business and are simple and intuitive.