Position : Salesforce Developer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Note: Relocation assistance will be provided by the client if you are not local to job location
1. At least 4 yrs of experience in development in Force.com applications.
2. At least 2years of experience VisualForce and Apex development
3. Experince with Salesforce.com webservices.
1. Salesforce.comdeveloper certification is preferred.
2. Good understanding of standard and custom components of Force.com.
3. Hands on experience with Dataloader and Testclass creation.
4. Good communication skill.
ExperienceRequired : SalesForceDeveloper/Integrator
Roles & Responsibilities
Design, develop, customize force.com aplications.
Design innovative solutions for client business requirements
Demonstrate potential Salesforce capabilities to customers.
Design, develop and implement out of box business solutions
Train other team members in the Salesforce setup and development of Salesforce components.
Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design
Knowledge Transition to Maintenance Team
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to communicate effectively with Technical and Business Architects, Functional Analysts, Developers, Testers, other IT teams and business customers
Ability to document the design artifacts, unit test cases and implementation plans
Experience coaching less experienced team members with things like troubleshooting, problem solving, proper coding techniques, design review do’s and don’ts, etc.
Must have experience from customer facing to business and technical knowledge –must be motivated, always interested in learning, and a self-starter who connects personally with customers and relishes the opportunity to enable their success with our solutions.
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel : (%)
Looking forward your kind response.