Title : Salesforce Developer/Salesforce Architect
Selected locations: or open for Travel : - NY/NJ, Los Angeles, CA / Torrance, CA / El Segundo, CA / Seattle, WA / Denver, CO / Phoenix, AZ / Milwaukee, WI / Chicago, IL / Hartford, CT / Owing Mills, MD / Baltimore, MD / Providence, RI / Charlotte, NC / Atlanta, GA / Houston, TX / Irving, TX / Plano, TX and other Centers of Excellence across the country
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology and 2 years of experience in SFDC
- At least 2 years of experience in Client Engagement / Interaction
- Current SFDC Certifications
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills
Technical = 80%
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Experience on Force.com Integration Technologies (WebServices, 3rd Party tool like CastIron/Boomi) to Integrate with On-Premise systems like Siebel, OMS and Java Based Systems
- Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
- Fluent with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows
- Implement SOAP / REST based web services
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
Functional = 20%
- 2+ years’ experience in in translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave Analytics, Lightning.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Well versed with Configuration and customizations of objects
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.