$100K — $150K *
Posting SummaryRutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Salesforce Developer for the Office of Information Technology-Enterprise Application Services (OIT-EAS). Under the direction of a Project Manager/Associate Director for EAS this position provides analytical and programming support for Enrollment Management office and other university administrative and academic offices. The position serves as one of the platform developers for the enterprise Salesforce.com environment.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Creates and maintains software on Salesforce platform or software that integrate with Salesforce to satisfy business needs.
• Works with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
• Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
• Works with changing priorities and with multiple projects.
Position Pension EligibilityABP
Minimum Education and Experience• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology or an equivalent combination of education and/or systems experience.
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience with at least three (3) years on Salesforce platform.
Certifications/LicensesRequired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
• Experience with Salesforce APIs, APEX, triggers, batch Apex, reports and dashboards.
• Experiences with ETL tools, Heroku and Reporting tools interacting with Salesforce platform
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
• Ability to work with changing priorities and with multiple projects
Preferred Qualifications• Platform App Developer, Platform Developer I or Platform Developer II certified
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
• Strong data management abilities
• Strong understanding of Higher Education related processes and systems.
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Valid through: 3/6/2021
$100K — $150K
19 days ago