About Rocket Software
Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. From the clothes we wear to the cars we drive, Rocket solutions power the back-end systems for thousands of brands we interact with every day. At Rocket, software has always been about people—not just ones and zeroes. We’re people solving problems for other people, and we strive to treat our customers, partners, and fellow Rocketeers with humanity. Founded in 1990, Rocket Software is headquartered in Waltham, MA, with 31 offices around the world.
About the job:
Rocket is hiring a Salesforce Developer. This candidate is a member of the Business Applications Team and is responsible for creating extensions to the Salesforce CRM application and developing integrations with other related business systems.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, Process Builder flows, and Apex triggers
- Build and support bidirectional data integrations using SOAP-based and REST-based web services
- Integrate customized remote applications into SFDC using Canvas
- Develop and maintain Salesforce Lightning Communities and Sites for partners and customers
- Work independently on multiple projects against deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines
- Participate in the full application life cycle, from technical design to development, testing, deployment, and post-live support
- Plan and implement data migration and conversion activities
- 5+ years of professional experience developing on the Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher)
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com proprietary technologies is a must: Visualforce, Apex, API’s, SOQL, Lightning Components
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases , data modeling, database concepts and data management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study
- One or more current Salesforce certifications preferred (Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Sales/Service Cloud, or Advanced Administrator)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II or Technical Architect certifications is a strong plus.