This position will provide primary technical support for the U.S. Wealth Management instance of Salesforce used by the sales management teams and the Business Application Training and Support Service Desk and Premier Service Group.
In the near term the role will be expected to also provide hands-on configuration and development on the U.S. Wealth Management instance of Salesforcein conjunction with a consulting team being brought in to assist with an upgrade of the current platform. After the initial upgrade is completed, this position will then perform configuration and development on the U.S. Wealth Management instance for future small enhancements that may be requested.
What will you do?
- Troubleshoot issues experienced by users to identify root cause, determine solutions to address problems, escalating to Salesforce as necessary, and ultimately providing resolutions to issues.
- Own all technical aspects of development and configuration for the U.S. Wealth Management instance of Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Work with business partners to contribute to the future direction of the platform for use in the sales management and business support desk practices.
- Serve as a key point of contact with Salesforce for the U.S. Wealth Management instance.
What do you need to succeed?
- BS or MSdegree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years of Salesforce.com development and supportexperience.
- Experience integrating Salesforce to other computer systems, reporting tools, and data sources strongly desired.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision for day to day support
- Strong interpersonal skills required – must be able to span discussions across business and IT groups.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle required
- Salesforce.com certifications desired. Experience with the Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud a plus
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry, in particular in Wealth Management or Brokerage desired, but not required
- Agile project delivery methods experiencedesired.
- Experience integrating with the Tableau reporting software a plus.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Client First: We will always earn the right to be our clients’ first choice
- Collaboration: We win as One RBC
- Accountability: We take ownership for personal and collective high performance
- Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace diversity for innovation and growth
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to build trust
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80, full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. , please visit rbc.com.