The Salesforce Developer's role is to work with business partners to realize the full capability of the CRM. You'll be responsible for design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. The SalesforceDeveloper will be in charge of design, development, testing, and change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Force platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Ensure service level availability of the Force platform and integration applications and provide on-callsupport for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force. platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures
What we're looking for:
- 3+ year’s experience with Forcedeveloper toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force. IDE, Force Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
- Experience with Marketo & Zuora applications a strong plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee efficiency, and company growth
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities