$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Pearson K-12 Learning is a global education company delivering award-winning learning solutions for early childhood through high school and more. Our interactive tools and content range from digital and print core curriculums, to supplemental content, intervention programs, and professional services.
Recognized as an industry leader, we serve millions of learners with innovative student-centered curriculums that embrace technology, state and district-level educational standards, personalized learning, and data to inform classroom practices and instruction.
We partner with educators who are equally passionate about learning to help turn today's classrooms into active workshops and inspire everyone to go further. Our comprehensive solutions are immersive, collaborative, and flexible—delivered online, offline, anytime. Our goal is to deliver the best possible learning experiences so that every student has the chance to succeed.
Together, we're creating a new era of education that supports our changing world. Learn with us.
The Salesforce Developer positionrequires deep knowledge of Salesforce.com declarative configuration and custom coding in Apex, Aura and Lightning Web Components. The ability to design and deploy new functionality and integrations following SF best practices. The Salesforce Developer will also need to be someone who is able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
This role can be located remotely (i.e. home based, telecommute, virtual) in the US, or at any of our primary office locations (Hoboken, NJ - Chandler, AZ -Boston, MA - Glenview, IL)
In this role, the Salesforce Developer will be required to:
● Analyze business requirements and provide appropriate solutions in Salesforce.
● Configure Salesforce.com (declarative configuration)
● Map, Transform, Migrate, and Integrate Data across systems.
● Develop Visualforce Pages and Apex Controllers, Classes, Trigger and lightning components.
● Integrate new or existing tools with Salesforce.
● Bachelor's degree required, graduate work and 3 years experience preferred. ● Salesforce.com declarative configuration, Apex custom code, Agile/Scrum methodologies, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Informatica, SQL Stored Procedure, Data Virtualization & Master Data experience.
● Salesforce.com Certified Developer I.
● Ability to handle a high volume of work in a short period of time, handle multiple priorities simultaneously and operate in a demanding work environment is important.
● Consulting experience and/or experience in a global organization is a plus.
● Requires ability to learn quickly Einstein analytics from both configuration and custom development standpoint. Previous experience with analytics is a plus.
● Requires ability to learn new cloud modules configuration.
● Salesforce.com Platform App Builder.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18