Job Title: Salesforce developer
Duration: 24+ Months
Location: Baltimore, MD
- Undergraduatedegree in computer science, computer engineering, information science, math, physics or equivalent and typically 5 plus years’ experience in IT or quantitative analytics functions
- Demonstrates strong software development capabilities coupled with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills with self-motivation to achieve success in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent communications skills - Able to effectively communicate highly technical information in non-technical terminology (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of Operating Systems – Windows, Azure
- Strong experience in Salesforce Development and Design
- Exceptional proficiency in Apex Classes Visualforce Migration Tool and other programs in Salesforcedeveloper toolkit
- Superior knowledge of SOA design principles and RDBMStechnologies
- Excellent understanding of Eclipse and other Integrated Development Environments
- High oral and written communication skills
- Sound ability to integrate various business processes across different systems
- Experience using Web API integration from and to Salesforce from on-premise application(s)
- Strong analytics knowledge/experience in the areas of maintaining, supporting, and creating Commercial grade websites
- Certification ADM 201
- Certification Dev 401
- (Nice to have) Certification Dev 501