K2M, Inc. - Leesburg, VA
Summary: Responsible for the advanced development and implementation of projects/resolutions for multiple departments in the customer relationship management (CRM) software, SalesForce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Launch SalesForce project deliverables to improve processes and system efficiency:
- Brainstorm solutions with the SalesForce team
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Assist the team with designing and building custom objects and applications
- Responsible for setting and meeting project deadlines
- Design solutions and work with complex structured data, openly communicating when to use out of the box customization versus when to write code
- Coordinate with intermediate level developers on project development
- Writes, modifies and debugs SalesForce development
- Complete development using the following, but not limited to Visualforce pages, controllers, and triggers
- Work withSalesForce intermediate developers to test development and ensure all requirements are met for each project prior to UAT * Conducts systems analysis and provides recommended changes.
- *Support the design and development for Informatica integrations with all system
- * Remain abreast on Salesforce latest upgrades and features
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, as well as superior organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to function with continuous changing priorities and challenges. * Strong communication skills.
- Understand workflow processes and systems.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding about the SalesForce.comsecurity model and data model.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment in addition to being a motivated self-starter.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences (or related field) from a four-year college or university and five years in development with the last four years developing on Salesforce.com; or at least ten years of development experience with the last four years developing on Salesforce.com.
- Experience developing and delivering solutions for customer needs, preferably with an emphasis on Sales and Customer Service.
- Strong experience in writing and maintaining code coverage with test methods.
- Salesforce.com certifications are preferred, including Developer and Administrator.
- Agile development experience is preferred.
- Two years experience in the medical device industry is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as proportions, percentages, etc. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Must be able to investigate, analyze, and present data. Requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightening components a plus.
- Experience with development on Marketing Automation platforms (ie. Marketing Cloud) a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time