Salesforce Developer/ Lead
5 - 7 years experience • e-Commerce
Job Title : Salesforce Developer/ Lead
Work Location : Atlanta, USA
Interview : Phone/Skype
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Relevant Experience (Yrs) :
8 to 10+ years of experience
Technical/Functional Skills :
· Strong experiencewith configuration, customization, programming with Visual Force, APEX APIs,APEX Triggers and APEX Web services
· Solid understanding of the SFDC Data model, Architecture, constraints and governors
· Basic administration experience in managing profiles, roles, hierarchy, dashboard, reports and customizations
· Experience in integrating multiple Sales force instances / data integration (inbound & outbound)/ tools
· Expertise in integrating legacy systems withSales force & bringing in those legacy applications into Salesforce (migration)
· Should have working experience in Agile or XP methodology with pair programming experience
· Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans
· Ensures highest quality implementations from design through QA to production.
· Should have recent hands on development experience in above mentioned technologies
· Should have Strong decision making abilities.
· Minimum 5+ years of Senior programming level experience involving some architecture and high level design with3+ years in SFDC development
· Preferred – SFDC Certification – 401 and 501
Roles & Responsibilities :
· Consults with business owners to develop technical solutions to business problems and/or opportunities, which are cost effective and value added.
· Analyzing/ Developing SFDC applications, resolving defects/application issues.
· Prepares and/or reviews system and technical design documentation.
· Develops application/utility programs including coding, testing, implementation and maintenance on complex systems.
· Work closelywith the Business Analysts and End users to ensure the solution meets business requirements. Maintains in-depth understanding of application and technologyarchitecture to ensure designs support the architecture.
· Coordinates with QA testing team to ensure resolution to issues and quality software
· Trains, develops and mentors other engineers and technical staff.
Generic Skills :
· Think out of the box to provide suggestions
· Be creative in analyzing business requirements while preparing test cases
· Nice to have some knowledge in Retail business
· Be extremely proactive and independent
· Be a value addition to the team to collaborate and achieve success by completing project goals