As a Salesforce Developer at Indeed, you will quickly become an expert at understanding Indeed’s systems and integration salesforce solutions. You will be instrumental in helping various teams draw the most value from our tools through creation processes, APIs and other business tools. You’re someone who wants to see the impact of their work and make a difference every day by owning our solution end to end. You know what it takes to deliver quality integrated solutions to the organization. You live by the value, benefit and glory that comes with solid engineering practices and satisfied stakeholders. Your passion and dedication to quality and innovation is what drives you, rivaled only by your tenacity to “get the job done”. You understand iterative release cycles based on your experience working in a high growth and agile environment.
Always striving for collaboration, you are excited to learn new things, as well as enlighten others to your best practices, and wealth of knowledge. You truly enjoy working with products, and want to see the continued acceptance, and success of those products at Indeed. Part of working with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization, you are an excellent communicator, diplomatic and timely in conveying deliverables. You are passionate about solving complex problems, enjoy working with large sets of data, and are excited about learning new technologies and learning in a collaborative environment.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- Develop high quality and scalable applications with Visual force, Apex & Lightning Components.
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools,
- SOQL and web services/Rest APIs.
- Integratesalesforce.com with other Systems - Heroku, Marketo & Java/Python systems.
- Apply best practices and design patterns to build applications on the Force.com platform
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II
- 5+ years of experience developing Force.com (http://force.com/) business applications.
- 3+ years of Force.comexperience in Apex, Visualforce incorporating JS frameworks like ReactJS, Bootstrap Or AngularJS.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP, REST-based Web Service APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API.
- 1+ years of experience in salesforce Lightning framework - building reusable lightning components.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using Web services and Appexchange apps.
- Experience with data management - structured & unstructured DBs, SQL and RDBMS technologies & SOA design principles.
- Good Knowledge of Service and Sales Cloud applications.