MORE ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Hallmark Salesforce team is responsible for designing, developing and delivering innovative and iterative digital solutions that respond to the evolving business needs and drive business results. This is a great opportunity within the Hallmark Global IT division to be on the front-line of enabling strategic business change at Hallmark.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Hallmark is seeking a Salesforce Developer to help us get the most out of our Salesforce platform. At Hallmark, we are trending toward the “clicks vs. code” approach and are looking for a developer that is both happy coding as well creating flows and managing configuration.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate would be a developer who is strong in the following areas:
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Deliver technical expertise in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Work inside of our communities and app to deliver new functionality or update existing features.
- Have experience with developing with Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, Aura, VisualForce, Apex, Apex Unit Testing, Triggers, SOQL and DataLoader.
- Have experience creating or updating process builders and flows.
- Experience with custom integrations.
- Work with clients to translate requirements into solutions.
- Draft documentation as required (user stories/tasks, functional documentation, test cases).
- Ability to self-manage in a multi-project environment.
- Ability to work independently but understands when to ask questions and seek guidance.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a Salesforce Developer you will work within the agile methodology, supporting the Hallmark Global business (consumer and customer teams) to develop and implement applications for key systems or critical projects.
- This is a software development position with a focus on the Salesforce platform, with integration into Hallmark systems.
- As a key member of the Hallmark Salesforce DevOps team, you will gain expertise in specific applications and business processes, apply technical knowledge to solve problems, work with business partners to define solutions and work with consultants, contractors and on-shore/off-shore resources in accomplishing desired outcomes.
- You will perform administration, analysis, design, programming, implementation and in some cases transition to the support organization for assigned systems.
- You will partner closely with corporate information security, enterprise architecture, shared services and project managers in developing solutions to ensure they are compliant with policies and strategies in our dynamic environment.