The Salesforce Developer is a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business need and CRM delivery in an Agile development environment.
- Take business requirements and apply iterative agile development process to rapidly create functional prototypes and release final product.
- Hands-on development including building VF pages, apex classes and triggers.
- Maintain and enhance existing custom applications.
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
- Proven ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Ability to analyze business processes and design process improvements
- Computer-related or engineering-related four-year degree (or equivalent)
- 5+ years software development experience
- 3+ years' Apex/Visual Force experience
- DEV401/501 certified or equivalent.
- Proven integration experience using Rest/SOAP API's.
- Understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Ability to work independently and direct work of others cross-functionally and as dedicated resources. Manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with Agile SDLC processes
- Experience with Apttus CPQ/CLM/Revenue a plus