How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
As a Business Line Data Analyst – the job duties will include:
- Adapt quickly to our Salesforce Environment as a primary Salesforce Developer for Commercial and Merchant Card Services Maintain, Improve and Develop new Triggers, Classes, Process Builder, Workflow, Flow processes that are needed to support and improve our current level of service
- Work primarily with existing and newly established processes but may also consult in other situations as necessary surrounding changes / improvements to the workflow processes as they occur.
- Accomplish work without extensive direction and adheres to defined policies and practices
- Represent the Line of Business as a process subject matter expert
- Interact with management on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines.
Utilizing Salesforce will perform the following:
Data loads and Data updates across various lines of business, create and modify reports and dashboards, assist with process improvements, perform daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance as required.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 4-year degree in IT preferred or equivalent work experience with the following skills:
• 3-4 Salesforce Development Experience writing Triggers, Classes, Visual Force Pages, Web Services, Work Flow and Flow
• Experience with Java, HTML, Web Services could possibly be substituted for some Salesforce Experience
• Experience with Pardot or Lighting as well as other Salesforce applications would be an added bonus
• Ability to edit and manipulate excel spreadsheets
• Familiarity with Access databases
• Understand the importance of data integrity and system accuracy.
• Must be able to perform well working within an Agile team environment
• Demonstrate the capacity to establish work priorities and maintain self-motivation when working independently
• Willingness to share knowledge as well as cross train others as necessary