What you'll be doing:
- Write great code that delights our business users.
- Turn business requirements into reality—developing robust, intelligent, and scalable solutions with the right blend of declarative and custom development.
- Build customized and configurable Salesforce solutions using the latest technologies: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and HTML5/CSS/JS.
- Lead and participate in process design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Document system configuration and administrative processes.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices to inform and recommend system and process improvements.
- Other duties as required.
You should have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce development and administration.
- Experience working in an agile environment, including using tools such as Jira and Git.
- Self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for learning and willingness to share your knowledge.
- Salesforce certifications a bonus
Why would you want to work here:
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. We are looking for owl-drawers and team builders—people who work hard and play for keeps. We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Come and join them!
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options, and education spending.
- An RRSP matching program.
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with.