$80K — $100K *
CACI is seeking Salesforce Developers to join our team in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions spanning cloud, mobile and enterprise web solutions for the US Navy. If you are a team player with collaborative, application development, and implementation skills, please read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, Reports and Dashboard and AppExchange deployment
• Design, develop, and test Salesforce applications in support of heterogeneous business systems and processes
•Work with Navy’s functional team to development Salesforce solutions to meet the Navy’s evolving requirements.
• Perform system-level design, development, test, and implementation of custom Salesforce solutions.
•Participate in design, development, testing, and implementation activities
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its design and development framework, and the technical and functional capabilities of the platform. You will have both strong technical and communication skills, be organized, self-motivated and a focused individual with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years of experience in Software development in Salesforce
• Experienced in full life-cycle software development including Agile methodologies
• Familiarity with Salesforce Custom Objects, Salesforce data models, and development using Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) queries, data integrations, API development, reports, dashboards, formulas, validation rules and workflows.
•Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (e.g., Data Loader, Excel Connector, etc.)
• Salesforce certification
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Government Security Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
•Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Administration.
• Experience with human capital management functional and technical processes
Valid through: 11/27/2020