$100K — $150K *
We are looking for a creative and “quick study” Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM. We run a large Salesforce Enterprise wide implementation with (~2000 users) utilizing a wide range of leading edge Salesforce tools and solutions. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations. You will work with a team of fellow engineers and collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to translate business needs into effective and scalable products within the CRM. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of Benefitfocus.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
- Strong Salesforce development skills ( 5+ years of Salesforce Apex development, Aura and heavy Lightning Web Components, Visualforce and REST integration)
- Excellent customer facing and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies
- At least two years of experience as a Lead developer
Nice to have:
· CPQ/CLM (Conga/APPTUS, SF CPQ)
· Applicable Salesforce certifications (Admin, App Builder, Developer, Service Cloud)
· GITHUB/JIRA/ANT/VSCODE in an AGILE environment
· Service Cloud Voice /Amazon Connect, Lambda and CTI, Einstein AI
· SFDC Developer or platform builder certification
Valid through: 3/10/2021