This position will be based in our fabulous Las Vegas HQ office and is not a remote role.
Relocation assistance available for this role
Job Responsibilities as a Senior Salesforce Developer:
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the design and implementation of software applications and systems.
- Recommend and develop any architecture changes to accomplish department long term goals.
- Assure highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities.
- Participates in design meetings and consults with other staff to evaluate hardware and software requirements.
- Prepares documentation required such as release notes, comments and systems architecture.
- Performs complex release testing for assigned projects and resolves problems found in the software.
- Prepares documentation required such as release notes, comments, and systems architecture.
- Follow departmental procedures to meet customer and client needs in an innovative and resourceful manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains excellent communication with management and project teams regarding all aspects of their duties as it relates to their project(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- SalesForce – Minimum 2 years experience in SalesForce SFDC configuration, customization/programming and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations including Visual Force Objects, APEX coding.
- SalesForce – experience with Remedy Force, ServiceMax, CPQ and other salesforce.com ecosystem add-ons.
- ServiceMax/Salesforce Integration expertise, Informatica cloud, Azure and Dot Net
- Strong ERP/CRM Business/Technical Knowledge mapping business challenges to technology solutions
- Proficient in object oriented software design principles and patterns.
- Experience designing and implanting multi-tiered applications, data access code using Entity Framework and user interfaces.
- Experience with lifecycle management systems such as HP ALM or Team Foundation Server
- Advanced study/knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development