AdTheorent is hiring a Salesforce Developer to work in a Permanent, Full Time (FTE) capacity in our Jacksonville, FL office. The Salesforce Developer will work with the Product Owner to customize our Salesforce implementation to align with business processes and create integrations with other internal and third-party applications. The developer participates in the entire SDLC lifecycle from design through deployment.
- Customize solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Support critical business functions, meet project objectives, and enhance sales processes.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language
- Communicate with upper management and Product management team to design a solid strategy to collaborate through all phases of development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for deployment of new features and applications in Salesforce.com.
- Offer system administration backing of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment.
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Create, monitor, and maintain documents throughout the SDLC process.
- Sr. Salesforce application development
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer (Level 2 Preferred)
- Sr. Salesforce Administration experience in environment with 100+ users
- Experience with SOAP and REST web service calls.
- Salesforce configuration and customization using Apex, VisualForce, Java.
- Must be able to handle complex Salesforce environment containing multiple roles and different hierarchies, high number of profiles, and multiple permission sets for system access and control.