- Designs, develops, configures, enhances, debugs, and implements Salesforce and other software applications such as QuickBase
- Provides operational support and maintenance of software applications
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of system changes based on requirements
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Evaluates and recommends application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Performs simple administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management
- Evaluates 3rd party solutions and/or apps based on project need or business request
- Evaluates existing and future system functionality and prescribes roll-out plans: including socialization, training, communication, testing and release management
- Creates technical requirements and specifications as well as user documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Salesforce Certification is highly desired
- 16+ yrs troubleshooting production problems related to software applications
- Experience in designing, developing and configuring enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Salesforce data modeling, reporting, and dashboard best practices
- Demonstrated competency in Object-oriented Programming
- Experience with building and maintaining Custom Objects
- Experience in creating technical documentation or specification
- Experience with custom development on Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with QuickBase development