GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
CULVER CITY BASED BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES FIRM IS SEEKING A SALESFORCE-CRM DEVELOPER
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH, DENTAL, EYE CARE PACKAGE, OPPORTUNITY TO TELECOMMUTE TWO
DAYS WEEKLY,, EQUITY STOCK PROGRAM, FLEX BENEFITS, CATERED LUNCHES PLUS FULLY STOCKED
FRIDGE, TWO WEEKS VACATION, TEN HOLIDAYS
Develop, support, and maintain Salesforce solutions and their integration with legacy systems. Lead and mentor other developers. This role is responsible for troubleshooting complex technical difficulties, evaluating and identifying the correct solution for a given business problem or need and leading.
- 5 years of experience analyzing business requirements, generating project specifications and converting them into code, and applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
- 5 years of experience developing technical designs in consultation with other technical experts.
- 3 years of experience in APEX classes and methods, and Lightning Components
- 3 years of experience in Administering and configuration of Salesforce community platform
- 3 years of experience in Ant Scripts and Automation in deploying Salesforce Applications
- 3 years of experience in Administrating Salesforce Org
- Experience Backing up data from Salesforce using API's
- Desirable experience with Salesforce Mobile SDK
- Desirable experience in React Native
- Desirable Salesforce Developer Certification
- 5 years of experience developing and following unit test plans, test data, and scripts for application validation and verification.
- 5 years of experience evaluating user requests for new programs or modified program components to determine feasibility, time required, compatibility with current systems, and computer capabilities.
- 5 years of experience developing solutions, following design documents and use cases.
- 5 years of experience reviewing technical designs and specifications for completeness and conformance to quality standards.
- 5 years of experienceworking with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, in particular Word, Excel, Visio.
- Ability to focus on improvement of the team rather than personal achievement.
- Extensive experience in trouble shooting, problem solving and debugging.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadline
- Ability to lead, teach and mentor the team.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent degree