This individual possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. He/she is responsible for leading functional specification design sessions and technical architecture sessions for enterprise clients. He/she demonstrates thoughtful leadership related to emerging web technologies, web design integration, prototyping, database driven content, and web-based user interfaces using varied tools and technologies.
- Provide high-level analytic expertise to plan, design and develop system artifacts reflecting comprehensive user requirements such as Epics, User Stories, User Map and Wireframes
- Synthesize qualitative data, assists with data collection in co-creation session, document front end evaluation process
- Perform data analysis, record maintenance, and other related tasks.
- Collaborate with disparate stakeholder groups and existing documents to identify, understand, and capture the functional needs of product stakeholders and define non-functional requirements to ensure criteria are met
- Maintain relationship between business and development team to ascertain business requirements, collaborate with development team to draw a solution plan, assist UAT strategy and schedule demos to the client.
- Assist with team demo of completed work to users and stakeholders.
- Maintain groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities, ensuring the greatest value is delivered soonest.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the CRM platform using Agile SW development methodology
- Actively participate in team retrospectives, field research and finding ways for the team to incrementally improve.
- Education: Bachelor of Information Systems Management or equivalent.
- Years of experience: 6 to 8 years
- Minimum 6 years practical experience in all aspects of Software Development
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Experience in Agile (Scrum or Kanban) and waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Certification in development/administration of CRM tools/technology
- Salesforce.com certification: Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 401) and Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301)
Skills / tools / programming competency / technical background
- Leverage agility tools (e.g. Jira, Service Now, Accelerator) and implements strategies to optimize team performance
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on customer objectives
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
- Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
FTI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.