Array Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in solar tracking. The Company is experiencing explosive growth built on our best-in-class technology and dynamic team. Array is seeking highly skilled, self-motivated people who want to accelerate adoption of clean and economic energy. If you meet these criteria, please consider the company that has been leading the solar energy revolution for 30 years.
We seek professionals with 6+ years of Salesforce development and administration experience to join our growing team. The Salesforce Developer / Admin will be responsible for developing and delivering code based on requirements provided by the business. The candidate will work closely with the Salesforce Architect and key business stakeholders to deliver solutions that increase the productivity of the users. The successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily to meet the qualifications required to perform this job successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This is a full time Exempt role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure and customize Salesforce application/solution as per business requirements and develop custom enhancements.
- Manage user access and permissions. Setup Roles, Sharing Settings, Profiles, Page layouts, Approval processes, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Develop custom code for complex use cases using Triggers, Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, Lightning Web Components, SOQL/SOSL etc.
- Understand business processes and resolve production issues. Support Salesforce users by troubleshooting issues, identifying enhancement opportunities and incorporate new functionality into the roadmap.
- Perform mass data management using Data Loader and/or Workbench tools.
- Implement business automations using Process builder, Lightning flow and Workflows.
- Participate in discovery and requirement gathering sessions. Coordinate frequently with business users at every level in the organization.
- Install AppExchange packages. Roll out newly released Salesforce features and functionality to upgrade & automate business processes.
- Integrate Salesforce application/solution using natively available integration techniques like REST/SOAP etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- An expert who can design, develop, implement, and support Salesforce CRM capabilities.
- Proficient in Salesforce development and Administration.
- A self-motivated team player who can work with Salesforce users at any level in the organization to meet the business goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple organizations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, smaller company environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or a combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of experience in Salesforce development and Administration
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- 5+ years of experience on Salesforce Technologies and module like SFDC Lightning, Classic, Apex, Triggers, VF pages, Batch Apex.
- Experience in CPQ is a plus
- Experience with middleware/integration tools like Boomi, Jitterbit or Informatica’s Cloud App/Data Integration tool is preferred
- Experience / familiarity with Lightning Web components and Aura components.