- Build, develop and nurture Salesforce partner relationships with account executives, success managers, and analytics specialist representatives)
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution (e.g., manage technical and functional scope of projects, including data integration, data consistency, data validation, data staging, data visualization and predictive analysis)
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level while leveraging a team of consultants.
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Manage client expectations and negotiate solutions to complex analytical and statistical problems with both client and third-party partners.
- Contribute to business development, practice development and growth of a CRM analytics practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives leveraging a broad and globally distributed group of team members to achieve individual as well as team growth
- Serve as an active contributor to practice knowledge and resource base by mentoring, educating, and enriching technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Manage a team of consultants and developers, which includes facilitating performance/salary reviews, staffing consultants, matching consultants’ skills with client needs, supporting consultants with career aspirations, coaching/mentoring technical team members, and interviewing candidates
- Maintain target billable utilization target of ~20%, aligned to role of Salesforce Data & Analytics Lead
- Certified and recognized Salesforce Data Analytics (WAVE Analytics), Data Discovery (BeyondCore), and integration expert.
- 8+ years of Data and Analytics industry experience, including data integration, data mining, data visualization, machine learning
- Minimum two years of Salesforce platform experience leveraging Salesforce Data Analytics (WAVE Analytics) and Data Discovery (BeyondCore)
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Strong relationships with Salesforce product and sales leaders
- Deep functional and technical understanding of integration architecture and middleware technologies such as extract, transform, and load (ETL) and enterprise service business (ESB) tools (e.g., Informatica, Jitterbit, MuleSoft)
- Deep functional and technical understanding of data integration, data consistency, data validation, data staging, data visualization, master data management, and predictive analysis
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, and Rally
- A personal drive to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills