The Salesforce Data Analyst will play an important role in the implementation of Salesforce Sales & Service Clouds and work closely with our Lead Architect on the integrations to our existing internal solutions. We need a strong candidate who can evaluate our current environment and develop practical approaches to meet requirements and limit engineering development activities. Specifically, this role will be expected to have a broad understanding of Salesforce integration capabilities, reporting and data extraction tools, and data models in order to provide our internal staff with the data and insights needed to facilitate a fantastic experience for our students.
- Serve as a data analyst for the Salesforce environment with 500+ users
- Handle basic administrative functions including monitoring the flow of data, providing reports and dashboards, and ensuring the proper configuration of our ETL Tools (such as Lightning Connect).
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance, including Marketing Cloud, Twilio, inContact, EDW, and other tools
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new analysis requests
- Work with the organization to support administrative, development, and change management activities as they relate to the data provided through our Salesforce org.
- BS or BA degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analysis
- 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning Connect or other cloud-based ETL tools, a plus
- Salesforce Administrator certification; Other Salesforce certifications, a plus
- Should be comfortable reviewing large data sets, identifying issues and driving resolution
- Understanding of B:B and B:C sales and service operating models
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
- Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills