Support the development, execution, and maintaining of key components of the Aero Sales Management Operating System (MOS).
- Enable sales teams via the development, implementation, and execution of key Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Projects, systems updates and modifications, and data governance.
- Support and enhance the automated data interface between key business systems (Salesforce.com, SAP, Accolade, Xactly, and Einstein Analytics).
- Leadership of project teams and process improvement initiatives, driving innovation, systems design, automation, process streamlining, and expansion of mobile platform capability.
- Systems support of Aero Sales Process and adaption of existing tools to enable new business requirements.
- Maintain Data Integrity of Customer Relation Management (CRM) System – SalesForce.com; Process linkage, maintenance, reports, dashboards, and administration.
- Support Sales Excellence Initiatives as required (Sales Force Deployment, Sales Excellence Assessment, Sales Incentive Program, Sales Training Academy with Applicable Content, etc.).
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Force.com Developer Certification.
- Extensive Salesforce.comexperience.
- Force.com Advanced Developer Certification.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Being completely self-motivated.
- Ability to influence across a broader organization.
- An ability to exercise independent judgment and creativity.