The Salesforce CRM Specialist position applies technology solutions with varying degrees of complexity for our Sales, Marketing and Operations functions. This position will be integral in executing our CRM strategy, and will make key application decisions around the management of the system to include upgrade, administration and ongoing operations in close coordination with the Sales, Marketing and Operations departments. Responsibilities include working collaboratively with other technology leaders to develop the infrastructure architecture for our CRM environment as well as working on the application integration to the next generation business platform for the Worldwide Express Enterprise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Ensure timely completion of software delivery for the Salesforce CRM application, Salesforce, for both Sales Force Automation, Marketing and Customer Service Operations.
- Build strong relationships with Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams as well as technology partners.
- Collaborate with business partners to fully understand and document business requirements.
- Maintain a backlog of development initiatives for CRM and collaboratively prioritize with business partners.
- Develop strong relationships with technology vendors and other partners and manage on an ongoing basis.
- Exhibit a solid understanding of Sales, Marketing and Operations at Worldwide Express and the related CRM configuration and operations.
- Lead technical design and ensure hurdles are resolved to gain the best performance, reusability, governance and maintainability of CRM and related applications.
- Define and execute the operational processes to effectively manage the production and non-production environment for CRM and integrate with upstream and downstream applications via data and API interfaces.
- Effectively communicates to different audiences. It is important to be able to communicate ideas clearly and concisely in written documents (graphics or text), and to present these coherently and logically.
- Provides Technical leadership in system integration and promotes best practices in this area
- Lead the training of end users on CRM functionality
- 8+ years of professional experience with 5+ years hands on technical experience with Salesforce CRM
- Working knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Operations principals and common practices
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with software testing methodologies
- Verbal and written communication skills – able to understand and bridge business requirements between end users and technical resources.
- Conflict management and problem solving – can build and maintain lasting relationships both within the organization and with external vendors.
- Analytical and decision-making skills – weigh options, build consensus, make a decision and move forward. (pUiQ05)
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems