Salesforce CPQ / CLM Developer
We are looking for Salesforce CPQ/CLM Developer for our client in Philadelphia, PA
Job Title: Salesforce CPQ/CLM Developer
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- CPQ/CLM systems specialist has overall systems responsibility for managing salesforce Configure Price Quote and Contract Lifecycle Management solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- This position will report to Head of Application Support and Development and will own the design, development and deployment of these systems.
- 4+ years integrating SaaS/Cloud-based ERP systems with other third-party service
- 2 to 3years?experience in Salesforce CPQ and CLM development
- Participated in atleast one or two CPQ/CLM Implementation lifecycles
- Overall 4 to 5years?experience in Salesforce and platform
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Experience in Apptus CLM and Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Responsible for any new system changes in CPQ and CLM
- Understands the data model related to CPQ and CLM
- Ability to deliver on technical specifications.
- Support and troubleshoot any integration issues
- Ability to accurately scope, plan and estimate level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of object oriented technologies to develop software applications.
- Work withotherSales cloud, Service cloud team members to build integrated solutions
- BachelorDegree in IT or Business and/or equivalent work experience.