Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the definition of CPQ & Billing capabilities on the CRM platform.
- Manages effective stakeholder engagement across all levels. This includes the ultimate users of the platform, benefactors, executives and champions.
- Works with the product manager to groom features, breaks down stories and facilitates story grooming with the scrum teams
- A talent multiplier who enables the team to continuously deliver, improve and increase velocity
- Understands and communicates the value being delivered by features in the platform.
- Encourages creativity and challenge traditional thinking to solve business problems
- Focuses on ensuring the platform is able to scale and deliver global standard capabilities
- Expert level understanding of working with Salesforce. Understanding of CPQ process and capabilities.
- Ability to understand business problems and bridge with technology capabilities
- Experience with Agile teams and delivery. Experience as a product owner across multiple scrum teams or product owner at a scrum of scrums level.
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly analyze the most expedient method to recover business operations
- Must be committed to a culture of continuous improvement
- Exceptional customer service skills, in addition to extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with users, executives and senior leaders at all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through benchmarking, participation in professional associations, etc. in order to lead strategic business direction
- Strong communication, influencing, and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and teams with competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high tech environment juggling multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high pressure situations and manage distributed teams with competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Agile Product Owner Certification