$150K — $200K *
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
You’ve gained valuable technical expertise in the vibrant consulting arena. But you find yourself wondering what’s next on your career agenda. You want to continue developing your current skills…but you want to step it up a notch. Huron has your answer—our Technical Manager position. Our managers perform a wide range of functions such as working in conjunction with other Huron and client team members—and leading the implementation life cycle (including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support). It’s a highly-dynamic position—with significant travel and considerable visibility.
One trait that describes our ideal tech manager candidate is highly-capable. We seek out team players who consistently execute well-developed talents and embrace career growth. Maybe your forte involves project management methodology…or maybe complex design document creation. Perhaps you excel in end-user training development and execution…business process modification identification…or testing approaches for script development and execution. Whatever your unique talents, whatever your passion—in design, creation, and leadership—we’ve got you covered.
What’s next on your career agenda? Let’s get to work – together.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce.com
- Ability to lead jobs, as well as work as part of a team for larger engagements
- Extensive experience in writing BRD, Functional Specification documents and Process flows.
- Extensive experience in conducting Feasibility Studies, Gap Analysis and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
- Experience defining business solutions leveraging SFDC
- Experience in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow business rules
- Experience with third-party tools (e.g. SFDC Excel Connector, SFDC Data Loader, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
- Ability to manage work of remote Salesforce Developers
- Should have knowledge in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and web services)
- Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
- Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
- Flexibility with travel and hours
Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science or IT Related
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer
Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant
Valid through: 3/12/2021