We're looking for passionate Salesforce consultants who want to transform some of the world's leading brands.
If you love solving problems for large businesses on the Force.com platform, and want to work with a collaborative team of Salesforce strategists, business analysts and developers, while helping to improve the way companies work and leverage Salesforce, then we want to talk to you.
Rightpoint is looking for a Salesforce consultant to help manage the architecture, configuration and delivery of Salesforce solutions across a variety of clouds and data models – specifically, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Community Cloud – using the standard and household data models.
Ideal candidates will have experience in core Clouds, as well as Apex, Visualforce, App Exchange apps, custom app development, ETL tools and custom integration code management.
- Collaborate with developers and Salesforce team members to delivery award-winning, transformational solutions to some of the world's leading brands
- Design and lead business process review to define and map business processes that align with delivery expectations, and create related documentation to define solutions
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional teams, including strategy, UX, creative, account project managers and client stakeholders to lead technical delivery and manage client expectations.
- Work with clients on a daily-basis to position yourself (and Rightpoint) as a trusted partner in system delivery and align core deliverables with customer vision, goals, and KPI's.
- As needed, assist practice leads and other sales team members to help define the scope, team make-up and effort required for prospective projects, and in appropriate instances join the core team to meet prospective clients to demonstrate the team's Salesforce capabilities.
- Work within a culture that supports timeline, budget and scope constraints for delivery of every project.
- Configure and help customize Salesforce environments (sandbox and production) using standard Salesforce tools
- Support agile and hybrid system design and actively participate in client SCRUM calls to ensure best-practices for quality delivery
- Be open to learning new systems and software integrations as needed.
- Support and manage Salesforce project delivery, including integrations with CMS platforms (Sitecore & Episerver) as well as other software components as needed
- Support and contribute to the practice's knowledge base of expertise
- Lead client meetings including intake, training sessions, knowledge transfer and testing sessions, as well as create documentation to support each phase of work as needed.
- Support a culture focused on continuous improvement, and knowledge expansion across our teams
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4+ years of experience working on the Force.com platform and implementing enterprise-level solutions on the Force.com platform + related integration platforms in both Agile and Hybrid methodologies
- Thorough understanding of agile project management and related software platforms, (Jira, Rally, MS, etc.)
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to translate client discussions into documented processes, maps, and methodologies that will ultimately drive the configuration of a Salesforce-centric solution.
- Experience with development and CRM management using proper environment governance rules and continuous integration strategies
- Strong collaborative approach, working with cross-functional teams in an ego-free, client-driven environment – driven by innovation and solution-focused thinking
- Bonus: If you have an insatiable appetite to learn new technologies, and you're the type of person who stays up at night trying to solve problems that seem unsolvable – fill out an application right now; you're one of us.
- Proven experience in the Maintenance of Salesforce instances by providing ongoing system administration, including managing security settings, new user setup, user deactivation, executing configuration changes, data audits, etc.
- Business analysis and user story generation and refinement experienced
- Experience tracking data changes and change set management between development / test sandboxes and production Salesforce environment
- Strong communication skills for delivering status and ongoing updates to diverse internal and client teams.
- Experience developing Salesforce reports, dashboards, and process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely data visibility
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com administration and deployment of AppExchange apps
- Hands-on experience with the customization of Salesforce.com and ability to modify or add fields to standard objects, managing custom objects
- Ability to effectively configure core Salesforce elements including process builder, Lightning components, workflows rules, web-to-lead forms, email to case functions, approval processes and Triggers/Apex (desired).
B.A. or B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field
Preferred: Salesforce Certified Admin or other Salesforce certifications