We have an immediate need for a Saleforce Consultant to join our Global Services team in Denver. This is a full-time permanent position.
The consultant will be responsible for managing multiple customers and Salesfore projects. This will include Salesforce implementation, Salesforce consulting, delivery and pre-salesarchitecture.
The person needs to have strong people skills, very good and open communication skills, and can manage multiple customers. This position will require travel.
For consideration, please send an updated resume and brief summary to .
• Managing client expectations based on their needs
• Engage business & technology stakeholders and elicit scope/requirements
• Managing implementation process and responsibilities for each team member
• Experience advising on Salesforce.com best practices
• Experience with systems development life cycle
• Able to handle estimating, project tracking, and resource management for a moderate (6 - 15 person) team
• Experience handling change and risk management for a project
• Comfortable with coaching, negotiating, and influencing
• Problem solving and relationship management skills
• Is a certified Project Management Professional
• Gathering requirements and validations
• Has overseen a team of over 10 people
• Has Sales cloud experience
• Has Salesforce Admin 201 certification
• Excellent presentations skills including ability to convey technical issues to a non-technical audience
• Has experience in financial services industry
• 5+ years of Salesforceexperience, particularly in a Product/Project Manager role
• 4+ years of IT alignment with sales operations
• Ability to communicate with outside vendors, sales teams, and c-level officials on Salesforce strategy and project progress.
• Understanding of the complete SDLC
• Strategy and vision to oversee enterprise level projects