Wave6, an Emtec company, is a Salesforce implementation partner dedicated to helping businesses enhance their internal processes and deliver impeccable customer experiences. Our work spans the full spectrum of Salesforce products, and we’re proud to have earned the 2016 Dreamforce Innovation Award in Mobile Apps and the 2015 Dreamforce Innovation Award in Analytics.
We’re looking for talent like yours to help us tackle enterprise-class hurdles with customers who appreciate creative ideas and flawless execution. Join us, and help us take this impressive team even further as you gain deep new skills working with such world-class brands as General Electric, Home Depot, Kelly Services, Mesirow Financial and more.
See where your potential will take you!
We are looking for experienced, energetic, experts for the role of Technical Architect in our Salesforce.com practice. The Technical Architect is responsible for working with the functional consultants, customer business leaders and technical teams to create unique customer solutions leveraging the full power of the Force.com platform.
This is a customer facing leadership role that will have responsibility for leading the architecture and design of innovative social, mobile and cloud applications. The role will incorporate leading our clients through the build, test and deployment of the solutions on the Salesforce platform.
The Technical Architect will also have the opportunity to assist sales in correctly scoping new development projects. We strive to position our Technical Architects as industry facing thought leaders.
Wave6 projects require moderate travel from time to time with a healthy balance of remote and onsite client interaction.
Optimally applicants will be based in Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, or Toronto, however, applicants from other geographies are encouraged to apply. Most client work is based in Midwest U.S., Northeast U.S. and/or Canada.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience implementing enterprise class systems
- 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com product
- 3+ years of experience in the following: creating custom user interfaces with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX, application integration architecture and writing test classes
- Certifications including:
- Salesforce.com certified consultant
- Salesforce.com certified advanced administrator
- Salesforce.com certified advanced developer
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and mobilearchitecture
- Strong experience developing and architecting applications with the VisualForce and APEX
- Experience with the Salesforce.com web services API
- Experience with enterprise application integration including Salesforce.com and ERP
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
- Familiarity with mobile and various platform architectures is highly valued
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work with Executives
- Strong presentation skills