$80K — $100K *
Responsible for leading execution of the configuration, on-going administration of and training on MTS’ installation of Salesforce.com. Includes supporting the day-to-day activities of the users, providing strategic support for future growth and Salesforce.com utilization.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Manage the day-to-day Salesforce.com platform for the Test organization and apply business analysis skills to grow Salesforce.com to meet the ever-changing business needs. May require responding to customization requests including:
• Create workflow triggers, alerts, automated email responses, etc.
• Develop validation rules to prevent bad data from being entered.
• Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and perform analysis on data as required.
• Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas.
• Create new fields, layouts, and record types
2. Maintain high-level familiarity with other system/business application capabilities (SAP, Big Machines, Service Management systems, etc.) and make recommendations about potential integration or functionality intersections points with Salesforce.com. Responsible for mass updating master data in SAP and monitoring flow-through in Salesforce.com. Works closely with IT on existing integration points, testing and troubleshooting.
3. Utilize project management skills to manage lifecycle of small to large scale projects. This includes requirements gathering, business process mapping and verification, coding and working with developers (as needed), and deploying any new Salesforce.com improvements.
4. Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues. Perform data loading and merging/mapping processes as required.
5. Maintain system configuration and process documentation including end-user Best Practice documents. Develop and communicate a schedule for future releases/enhancements.
6. Implement security requirements, including field-level security, list view rights, sharing rules, and general user permissions controls to reduce risks around sensitive customer and opportunity data.
7. Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 3 years relevant experience, including providing user support, data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.
Certifications: Salesforce.com Basic
PC Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Prefer Visio/similar and project management tools.
Certifications: Salesforce.com Advanced and/or Platform App Builder
Experience: Sales & Service Cloud, Field Service Lightining (FSL) and Pardot
Valid through: 3/3/2021